View Profile RoyceBiggins

5 Movie Reviews

hey punk give me your dough

that wuz teh gheyest thing i ever scene

wow

hey man. !! how many drugs is you on huh? i mean come on what with these drugs all over the place with you?!? it's cool though, i think its good if flashes have a message too. i gave it a ten for violence becuz hurting your body is the ultimate violence isn't it. I also gave it a ten for sound becuz that song was uncledibly good for this flash film in particular, congradulations. i gave it a 4 for graphics but a 10 for style becuz it was black and white which is good and you can't draw- not even alittle bit. for future flashes try not to come across as a total natsi becuz it's hurts the art you make.

what you think?

what you are thinking? NEwgrounds a joke? newgrounds is were we wrok are flashes and people see them. I t doesn't sound like a joke is it?
you have alot of problems and i'm feelin to give you some more. Hard work can't be it all you. some one needs to take thhis more serious but i think that you also need to be creative or else we wouldn't have things like the waterman show, which isn't on my favorites list but its my favorite because he talks with me when i write on the IM and thats maube what you can also do so people don't get the worng idea ablout who you are that are making all these flashes. Thats just one guys opinion thow.
ps. next time make it ore joke s and have it longer becase every one wikl likr e it more.

Aunt said my sand patterns were that of an expert's so i've tried to make some flashes. I hope you like them. fantasy legion

Daniel Rowe @RoyceBiggins